The City of Drumright will hold a Public Hearing at City Hall at 122 W Broadway St on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 2 p.m. regarding five variance requests. These five requests are agenda items 1 – 5 below.
Questions or comments may be sent to City Manager Mark Whinnery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (918) 352-2631 extension 15.
Thursday February 25, 2021 2:00 p.m. City Commission Chamber
- Public Hearing regarding a request to allow placement of a 2020 Clayton Primo Mobile Home at 201 E Cherry St in Drumright, OK.
- Public Hearing regarding a request to build a 24X30 metal shop at 305 Chronister Ave in Drumright, OK.
- Public Hearing regarding a request to move a 1981 Fulton mobile home to 411 N Ohio Ave in Drumright, OK.
- Public Hearing regarding a request to allow an individual to temporarily live in a 2017 Springdale Summerland Series RV at 305 E Oak in Drumright, OK. The period of occupation would not exceed ten months.
- Public Hearing regarding a request to place a second outbuilding, an 8X10 metal shop, at 606 W Maple St in Drumright, OK.