Invitation to Bid – Street Repairs
August 18, 2023 | | Official Business
Invitation to Bid
- Sealed written bids will be opened at Drumright City Hall, 424 E Broadway, Drumright OK 74030, at the time and date shown on the advertisement to bid form. Electronic bid submission will not be accepted.
- Late bids will not be considered. Bids must be received in sealed envelopes (one to an envelope) with complete vendor name, address, and closing date written on the outside of the envelope. Bids must be marked “MUNICIPAL ROADS DRILLING ACTIVITIES FUND STREET REPAIRS” and be received at City Hall at 424 E Broadway, Drumright OK, 74030 by 9:00 a.m. Friday September 1, 2023.
- A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held for this project in the Conference Room of City Hall at 424 E. Broadway St. at 2:00 p.m. on the 21st day of August 2023, in Drumright, Oklahoma.
- The bid will be awarded to the lowest/best bidder(s) as determined by the city.
- Unit prices will be guaranteed correct by the bidder. The City of Drumright reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and to waive informalities or minor irregularities in any bid. Successful bidders must verify worker’s compensation coverage & general liability of company & outsource.
- The business relationship affidavit and non-collusion certification must be returned with all sealed bids.
- Bidder is responsible to adhere to all provisions pertaining to Federal Laws & Oklahoma Statutes.
- Sam.gov registration & a valid UEI number will be required prior to entering into a contract. Information can be found at SAM.gov
- The sub-grantee, contractor, subcontractor, successor, transferee, and assignee shall comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits recipients of federal financial assistance from excluding from a program or activity, denying benefits of, or otherwise discriminating against a person on the basis of race, color, or national origin (42 U.S.C. ss 2000d et seq,), as implemented by the Department of the Treasury’s Title VI regulations, 31 CFR Part 22, which are herein incorporated by reference and made a part of this contract (or agreement). Title VI also includes protection to persons with “Limited English Proficiency” in any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance, 42 U.S.C. ss 2000d et seq., as implemented aby the Department of the Treasury’s Title VI regulations, 31 CFR Part 22, and herein incorporated by reference and made a part of this contract or agreement.
- Firm fixed prices will be F.O.B. destination.
- Purchases by the city of Drumright, Oklahoma, are not subject to state or federal taxes.
- This bid is submitted as a legal offer and any bid when accepted by the City constitutes a firm contract.
- The city reserves the right to terminate the contract with a 30-day written notice of termination for convenience.
- The City reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice due to non-performance to any & all portions of the bid award.
- Bids will be firm for 30 days.